900 E. Stephenson St.
Located on the Freeport’s East side, Taylor Park was the original park of the Freeport Park District. Taylor Park was acquired in 1911, the same year the Freeport Park District was organized.
Today, Taylor Park is the 3rd largest park in Freeport, boasting 74 acres. The Park features three lighted softball fields, concession stand, basketball courts, picnic shelter and Abraham Lincoln statue.
Taylor Park is home to the Park District’s adult softball leagues and tournaments, which draw large crowds during summer nights.