The Freeport Park District is proud of this facility and hopes that you use it safely. It is your skate park and as such, you have a responsibility to care for it. The following guidelines and rules have been established to promote the safe and enjoyable use of the facility. It is the responsibility of all users to know, understand and abide by these rules and guidelines. It is designed to encourage family use. Please conduct yourself accordingly.
- Skateboards and skates only.
- Skate at your own risk.
- Bicycles not allowed.
- Helmets are required; protective gear is strongly recommended
- Inspect the premises before use…snow, ice, wet surfaces, litter & debris may affect skating conditions.
- Please report any damage, hazardous conditions, concerns, comments or suggestions to the Freeport Park District.
- This facility is unsupervised and self-policed. Reckless and destructive skating jeopardizes the safety of others. Do not use ramps and runs until they are clear of other skaters. Do not skate against traffic. Be respectful of other skaters. Be a role model and mentor younger skaters.
- All organized events require prior written approval from the Freeport Park District.
- Spectators are required to observe from outside the fence.